This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Township zoning officer suspended pending investigation

“I feel bad about the whole thing, but I have a job to do,” said Komar, adding that he thought of Angelo as both a co-worker and friend. “I'm looking out for the taxpayers. ... I was flabbergasted when I realized exactly what was going on. I don't want this to drag her through the gutter. I feel bad, but I have a job to do.”

The investigation into former supervisor Keith Whipkey's office activity led to the uncovering of proof of Angelo's activity, according to Komar, who would not give further details regarding the proof.



Read more: http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/4409037-74/angelo-komar-township#ixzz2ZyQlB6Wy
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook