This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Monday, November 4, 2013

a note from Ed Sutter, candidate for LVSD school board

Hi Diane, 
As always I appreciate your support and the support of many others throughout the district. What Pam printed is very heartening to those of us who follow what is going on in the district. What Kim did was a very noble thing. What is going on in the Twp supervisor race is very disturbing. When people wake up and look at the names of the people behind the scenes , the ones who are holding the strings they will see the same names over and over. I am beholding to no one! I do what I do for the betterment of the entire district, especially for the students and the taxpayers. I do it on my own without support or prompting from anyone. Please vote for a change tomorrow. good luck to everyone and thanks for your continued support. VOTE! 
Ed