This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Beth Luther is reaching out for donations to help the Somerset Humane Society.

Good Morning,

Every year I do a food drive from now until the weekend before Christmas, I take everything collected  to the Somerset shelter.  Could you please put something on the blog if you have time.  In need of dog and puppy food, cat and kitten food, cat litter, toys, blankets and treats.  Peanut butter, vanilla wafers, stamps and gas cards.  New and used. 
I also will take cash and check made out to me (my mom and I go to sam’s club with the money and got 2 heaping carts full last yr) or the check can be made out to Somerset Humane Society.
This shelter has grown and improved immensely in the last 10 yrs, I have adopted 3 dogs from them and fostered many.  Lets make the unwanted pet have a better holiday. 
Supplies can be dropped of at Gooder/Baily Agency or John Clark goldsmith.  You may also call me and I will pick up at your home.  Thank you Beth 724-238-4513  checks can be mailed to PO Box 201 Laughlintown PA 15655