This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

outrageous!

"When I saw this on my garage door, I thought, 'well, now are the people wanting to get rid of me? Get rid of my pigs?' I'm not very comfortable right now," said Mied.
Police say this may have something to do with opposition to Mied's farm-to-table wedding parties that are the subject of zoning disputes and litigation.
"You know, we're talking neighbors, we're keeping an eye on the roadway. And there's other actions we're taking forward to try to help us on this investigation," said Matrunics.
Soon there will be a set of electronic eyes watching over the little pigs. A security camera system is being installed on the farm.


Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/piggies-under-fire-family-farm-owner-targeted-by-trespassing-vandalism/-/9681086/23074452/-/auyxsq/-/index.html#ixzz2lJ0lijWd