This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Would you like to buy a cute little minicooper?



We've decided to retire our little 2003 minicooper and have a new one on the way. The mini dealer will take it in trade but I thought I should offer it for sale in case you want a sweet little car.  It's got almost 120000 miles on it and is just the best car!  I would keep it but it needs work on the power steering - possibly a pump replacement.  The power steering is intermittent.  This sweet little car needs to go to soul who is more of a car tinkerer than I am.  We are asking $3000.  If you want it call me at 724-238-7783 or send an email to dianecipa@gmail.com.  Move fast because we will likely do the trade within 10 days.