This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Carolyn's amazing discovery....iodine deficiency. Try this simple test.

How do I begin telling my story? I have numerous choices:
  • Everything that is healthy for you is bad for you
  • I can't share my symptoms with my family, friends, or doctors.
  • A simple test clarified my physical and mental symptoms.
  • I’m one of the estimated 40% of Americans experiencing this.
  • My three-day miracle.
Whenever someone tells me they don’t know how begin telling their story I tell them to “just start.” So I guess that’s what I’ll do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The annual stress of the year-end triple holiday can be exhausting, even depressing.
During December 2013, however, the feelings I experienced were intensified. How I celebrated my 70th birthday didn’t matter. Preparing for Christmas was a true chore. I wanted to escape, go to the New England coast with my husband Monte, and experience Christmas on the beach. I didn’t care---about anything.