This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

Corgis are like potato chips.


Corgis are like potato chips. You can't have just one.
The dog lover's adage rings true for Dee Ambrose-Stahl, who has long loved the fox-like breed.
“Don't ask me why,” she said. “No one I knew ever had one. I've just been an animal lover my whole life, and I've always adored them.”
Ambrose-Stahl, 47, of Cook Township teaches English at Ligonier Valley High School and spends much of her free time at competitive dog shows presenting her beloved Pembroke Welsh corgis.


Read more: http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/5430929-74/stahl-ambrose-corgis#ixzz2vYkpj9b3 
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook