This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Even small donations add up. If you like recycling, consider sending a bit to support the service.

Hi Diane,
I'd like to submit a letter from the Loyalhanna Watershed Association to the Ligonier Living blog. The last time I dropped off recycling in Ligonier, the main container was completely full and bags were stacked on either side. I felt like donating $5 and included my address (not sure why). This was the considerate letter that was sent to me. I just thought that maybe if people saw this they'd be more apt to donate and not take it for granted so much.
I'd rather stay anonymous.
Thank you!