This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

new book based in Ligonier

Karen and Jim Malena made the familiar trip from Monroeville to Ligonier Monday, a place they have grown to love as their home away from home. But this time it was different.
This time Karen Malena was seeing Ligonier through the eyes of an author who just published a novel based on the places she loves most about the town.
“Driving up here, my heart started pounding as I started seeing the landmarks from my book in my head,” Malena said. “When we passed the bandstand, where several major scenes take place, I could not help but feel like I was inside my story.”


Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourligonier/7563047-74/ligonier-malena-supervisors#ixzz3PYFW8Nur 
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook