This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Monday, February 23, 2015

LigonierWeddings.com



My big dilemma......
    
     After six years of living in beautiful Ligonier we are moving to Eastern PA due to a career change.  I had a wonderful time creating LigonierWeddings.com and basically it was a fun hobby- I only charged vendors for the initial page set up. What to do now? Should I take it down? There are charges involved for me in keeping it up. Should I sell it? Would someone who is as passionate about the wedding business as I am like to take it over? I would be sick about taking it down after all the work that went into it. It needs someone who lives in the area to adopt it and make it even better than it is. My worst fear-someone takes it over and then can't keep it up and then takes it down. That would break my heart.

Your thoughts?

Maria Carr
cell 610-247-3671