This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Haven't had internet or TV at home since yesterday morning.

I saw a few Comcast trucks around town yesterday morning so I figured I'd wait it out.  When I got home last night I had no internet and intermittent TV.  Equipment kept popping and turning off and on.  I rebooted the system and also did a couple of full shut downs.  I even moved the power cord to a different electrical circuit to see if that was an issue.  Nothing.

Alone.

Well, I often plan to have no internet or TV.  I've gone without one or the other before by choice but when you are least expecting it, it's not good.