This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wigle Sisters Kitchen now open on West Main


Wigle Sisters Kitchen is now open for business at 321 W. Main St. in Ligonier Borough. Wells serves up healthy “Southern comfort food with a twist” for takeout and dine-in meals on weekends from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. with extended hours to come in the summer.
“I know I cook organic, but I don't want people to be like, ‘Oh I can only get salads there,'” she said. “I want there to be good, hearty food for everyone.”


Read more: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourligonier/7899302-74/wells-farm-wigle#ixzz3WoOlviFy 
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook