This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Eslary children reflect

"The night before he went to work, he came in and said, 'I love you.' Before he went to work," Lauren Eslary said.

Morgan Eslary recalled the last time she saw her father, which was when they went mushroom hunting with her siblings and Dylan DeWitt.

"The last thing I did with him was we went mushroom hunting for morel mushrooms. That was really fun. I never thought that when I hugged and kissed him goodbye, that it would be the last time," Morgan Eslary said. "He just told me that he loved me and that he'd see me next week."

http://www.wtae.com/news/i-still-tell-him-that-i-love-him-and-that-i-miss-him-eslary-children-reflect-on-fathers-life/33000666