This is Ligonier's friendly neighborhood blog and an attempt to recapture our lively opinionated debates in a free speech zone.

Please join our conversations. Contributors welcome.


claysh@gmail.com

Monday, July 20, 2015

Ken is returning to Kenya to stock the Ewaso Medical Clinic and the Zam Zam Center - Would you like to help buy some medical supplies?

Hello Everybody!

Once again I'm fundraising for the Masai Medical Mission and plan to return to Kenya for a week in October. My goal this time is to reach $5000 and stock the Ewaso Medical Clinic in the Kenyan Interior and the ZamZam Center south of Nairobi for a full 6 months. This is a high goal, but one that's within reach.

Many of you supported my last campaign either through donations and/or by sharing with your family and friends. We raised over $2500 for medical supplies, antibiotics and vaccines for the Masai who are extremely thankful and grateful. Can you help me again?

100% of your donation goes DIRECTLY to the purchase of these supplies. I personally convert your donations to Kenyan Shillings in Kenya and then purchase and deliver these items to the clinics we support. I pay 100% of my own travel expenses to and from Kenya and while in country.

Would you be able to donate to this cause that save lives? If not, would you share the good word about this with your family, friends, church and co-workers? Even one dollar goes a long way because every cent goes to the purchase of these medical supplies. I personally pay for all distribution costs such as a driver and vehicle rental.

I've included a direct link to the GoFundMe Campaign page. Please check it out and follow your heart and help save a live today.

Sincerely,

Ken Clark
http://www.gofundme.com/znsp24v